You know what we haven't had in awhile?

graigdavis said:
karissa said:
graigdavis said:
Oh dont worry Im in....on that. Karissa, I happen to have this bottle of whipped cream thats going to waste...
Is it the chocolate stuff? Oh, and first come first serve......

Im here. But I wont come to fast, I promise. :lol:

Good... I was needing to do some work around here before you came. :twisted:

Osmer_Toby said:
:lol:

graig, you da man!

as for grooming the infield, i personally prefer the short-crop. lets the ball roll farther and faster. what i really dig, tho, is when there is custom-designed grooming on the infield. isn't it cool how they make those wild patterns just by the way they cut it? :twisted:

mmmm, as long as no one gets distracted while admiring those patterns and loses focus on the game at hand. Overall, I think the simple short-cut is the best. You can play on it both farther and faster, without fear of getting hung, shall we say, on a loose strand. :p

terri said:
Osmer_Toby said:
:lol:

graig, you da man!

as for grooming the infield, i personally prefer the short-crop. lets the ball roll farther and faster. what i really dig, tho, is when there is custom-designed grooming on the infield. isn't it cool how they make those wild patterns just by the way they cut it? :twisted:

mmmm, as long as no one gets distracted while admiring those patterns and loses focus on the game at hand. Overall, I think the simple short-cut is the best. You can play on it both farther and faster, without fear of getting hung, shall we say, on a loose strand. :p

say, you all down in hotlanta play without the designated hitter, don't you? you must be pretty good layin' down the bunt, then :p

You have to be careful throwing wild balls, someone's likely to get brushed out of the box and rush the mound.

Of course, we're good at laying down the bunt! :D

Who can call themselves a player if they don't know how to grip the wood with both hands, using fast reflexes and perfect....timing.....

karissa said:
Man... Shark started all of this.. Where is he?

Good question, Karissa! Think he's a lurker....? :eek:

Mike: no one likes a mound-rusher, that's for sure! :p

Big Mike said:
You have to be careful throwing wild balls, someone's likely to get brushed out of the box and rush the mound.

true, true, tho a good pitcher always plays a little chin music every now and then.

gotta say, tho, rushing the mound is never a good thing. should take your time getting there. saunter, if you will.

using fast reflexes and perfect....timing.....

timing is everything, eh? tho stamina is also quite a virtue in this game :D

tho stamina is also quite a virtue in this game

A virtue...? My friend, it is a condition to PLAY! :p You never know when there might be extra innings.....

You never know when there might be extra innings.....

ahh. whenever i play (very infrequent in my old age- i spend waaaaay too much time on the bench), there always seem to be extra innings. i don't mind, tho. more chances to hit a walk-off homerun.

Patience is also a virtue. You can't swing for the fences on the first pitch. You have to wait for the right pitch and then take it down town.

MDowdey said:
IVE GOT TWO BALLS...

walks quietly out opf thread....

md
:LOL: Thats good to know.... I would be worried if you only had one becuase... you always have to have a back up you know...... :lol:

Most reactions

Back