You know what we haven't had in awhile?

Shark said:
I was building a fence all day. Shirtless. And sweating. With a toolbelt on. Running large powertools.

:wink:

OK THAT does it !
I was gonna stay righttttt away from this baseballorgy but Sharkman just had to go and give me THAT mental image :drool: :oops:

It makes me want to 'accidentally' break somethin around my house so I can call a sexy tradesman in ..... ;)

Luminosity said:
Shark said:
I was building a fence all day. Shirtless. And sweating. With a toolbelt on. Running large powertools.

OK THAT does it !
I was gonna stay righttttt away from this baseballorgy but Sharkman just had to go and give me THAT mental image :drool: :oops:

It makes me want to 'accidentally' break somethin around my house so I can call a sexy tradesman in ..... ;)

I have something broken too. (looks around frantically to find something to break) Any shirtless, sweating handyman with large powertools available for some "home improvement" work?

photogoddess said:
Luminosity said:
Shark said:

OK THAT does it !

I have something broken too. (looks around frantically to find something to break) Any shirtless, sweating handyman with large powertools

available for some "home improvement" work?

*Watches Tobes hit a baseball through Goddess' window pane*
Naughty man , now she needs to call a sexy ,sweaty studmuffin tradesman carrying big tools to come and service her ....window
Tsk tsk *waggles finger , looking stern*

If any ladies need their oil changed you can come to my place today. Ill be working under my Jeep, sweaty, a little greasy and Im sure the muscles will be bulging from turning a wrench all evening...with no shirt on.

Just let me know what you need done, Im pretty good at working around the chassis and under the hood.

Actually in all honesty, my car does need a service.

This thread was not instigated by the pottymouthed one.

graigdavis said:
If any ladies need their oil changed you can come to my place today. Ill be working under my Jeep, sweaty, a little greasy and Im sure the muscles will be bulging from turning a wrench all evening...with no shirt on.

Just let me know what you need done, Im pretty good at working around the chassis and under the hood.

Somehow I dont think it'll be oil that needed changing if a girly came across you in that particular scenario , Graig ;)

Most reactions

Back