You know what we haven't had in awhile?

I'm actually being serious, mister!

Once a instigator of pottymouthedness, always an instigator of pottymouthedness.

graigdavis said:
If any ladies need their oil changed you can come to my place today. Ill be working under my Jeep, sweaty, a little greasy and Im sure the muscles will be bulging from turning a wrench all evening...with no shirt on.

Just let me know what you need done, Im pretty good at working around the chassis and under the hood.

:drool: Graig - greasy and sweating, Shark and his tool belt, Toby and his batting and fielding technique, Cute little Matt and his wiffle balls.....WOW - all of the choices. Does a girl really have to choose? Lumi, Terri and Manda - I think I need a hand here. :badangel:

Graig - greasy and sweating, Shark and his tool belt, Toby and his batting and fielding technique, Cute little Matt and his wiffle balls.....WOW - all of the choices. Does a girl really have to choose? Lumi, Terri and Manda - I think I need a hand here.

You're doing fine! You shouldn't have to choose, I agree. Enjoy them like cookies, one at a time. Something tells me they'll have no problem with that, Goddess. :wink:

terri said:
Graig - greasy and sweating, Shark and his tool belt, Toby and his batting and fielding technique, Cute little Matt and his wiffle balls.....WOW - all of the choices. Does a girl really have to choose? Lumi, Terri and Manda - I think I need a hand here.

You're doing fine! You shouldn't have to choose, I agree. Enjoy them like cookies, one at a time. Something tells me they'll have no problem with that, Goddess. :wink:

Sounds like 4 finely tuned muscle cars waiting to be raced one at a time...... :eyebrows: Vroom Vroom!!!

Most reactions

Back