You know who's in charge here

ChopstickHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this over the weekend of a friend... we were doing a photoshoot. He was definitely in charge.

inchargeguy-1-vi.jpg

digital flower pictures said:
Interesting photo. I like the two different types of towers.
Did you consider cloning out the spikes and wires on the right?

here's with wires and spikes cloned out on the right. it does look a bit cleaner with those lines out... i noticed them when i was taking the pic, but didn't really think about it much until you pointed them out again.

inchargeguy2-vi.jpg

any comments on which picture works better? the first or the second one? i like both of them, maybe somebody else has another opinon on it.

Think i prefer the first one chopstick - my eye is drawn to the left too quickly on the second one. Great picture tho :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Think i prefer the first one chopstick - my eye is drawn to the left too quickly on the second one. Great picture tho :thumbup:

yeah, i had this feeling as well, the lines on the right are bolder than the lines on the left and it gives some balance to the image as a whole. for the pros out there, are there any photoshop techniques to make this pic really stand out more? or is the subtlety of it "good enough"? i'm just a beginner hobby photographer, i want all the constructive criticism i can get... :) thanks a bunch for all the comments already posted!

Most reactions

Back