You know you are a photo junkie when.....?

When you are the only guy buying bridal magazines and vogue. I always put my business card down when the person at the check out gives me a strange look.

When you look at attractive women as a photograph, not just because they are attractive.

When you still carry a backpack to work everyday, even though you are long out of school.

When your conversations often sound like: "I shot this person" "I cut the head off" "I cropped the hand off" And you are not a executioner from the dark ages.

when friends show me their vacation snaps and think they are awesome..... i smile and agree.. but really ..... I WANT TO KILL THEM!!!!

seconded.

when you go into techonology stores with your friends, while theyre looking at the phones and mp3s, youre in the other side of the store wishing you had that camera on the other side of the glass D:

When your conversations often sound like: "I shot this person" "I cut the head off" "I cropped the hand off" And you are not a executioner from the dark ages.

haha that just happened ot me the other day. i was like man i love shooting people and my parents were all :meh:

or

when you get whiplash/almost get into an accident because you drive by a really cool location

or

you look at pictures of press conferences and can name off all the cameras/flashed/lenses the paparazzi are using

when you find yourself driving with you left hand and holding the camera to your right eye taking pictures of the road/storm going 80 - 90 mph to catch up to the storm...

<--- When you have over 1,000 posts on a single photography forum in less than one month. :)

did i mention you also look kind of scary in that new photo? i'm not sure i feel comfortable talking to you any longer. you need a new photo.

...when you can tell how many aperture blades the lens used to film the TV show you are watching has.

...when you HAVE to take 100 shots of the same subject, with slightly varying angles, exposure and composition, and get strange looks from people when they look through your recent shots, all of which seem the same.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back