You know you're a 90's kid if...

*still has his favourite of the Trail games*
*Yukon Trail*

don't know why it's my fav...love it. Still wish I had Incredible Machines, Treasure Mountain or something, Gizmos and Gadgets or something, as well as those sleuthing games with some guy named Mortimer or something as the bad guys.

That said, Full Throttle is officially the best game ever

You collected those Beanie Babies.

Mhmm, every time dad came home from a business trip he'd bring one for my brother, one for me. We'd flip a coin to see who got the first choice.
*counts all of them right now* 350, oh my!

When light up sneakers were cool.

Light up sneakers weren't just cool, they were AWESOME. Still are, 'nuff said.

if you were heavy into rap/hip-hop.

*still has his favourite of the Trail games*
*Yukon Trail*

don't know why it's my fav...love it. Still wish I had Incredible Machines, Treasure Mountain or something, Gizmos and Gadgets or something, as well as those sleuthing games with some guy named Mortimer or something as the bad guys.

That said, Full Throttle is officially the best game ever

I have Yukon Trail!

350 Beanie Babies...hmm...

Oh man... did this bring back memories... I remeber pretty much all of that. They just do not make shows the way they used to back in th 90's. I was devistated when they took "Where in the World is Carmon Sandiago" off the air. I called PBS and begged them to bring it back on. And "Square One" anyone remeber that??

Oh man... did this bring back memories... I remeber pretty much all of that. They just do not make shows the way they used to back in th 90's. I was devistated when they took "Where in the World is Carmon Sandiago" off the air. I called PBS and begged them to bring it back on. And "Square One" anyone remeber that??

They have "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego" now...it really sucks in comparison... :S

am i an 80's kid then ? or 70's? ;)

*sigh* I remember everything on there. To be back in the 90s when life carefree.

Kind of weird how easily I fit into both the 80's kid and 90's kid category. I remember everything in both of the decades' lists. Could be because I am actually an 80's kid, but because I am so immature, my childhood extended into the 90's (and to this day still for that matter).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back