you know you've been been on the forum too long

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
when you start noticing the time zones that everyone one posts in. Now its the time zone of insomniac americans and and primetime for southern hemispherians who go online in the evening. In about 4 hours the early birds of the Europe will start posting.

The Photo forum is one never ending cycle of peace, love & photography (and occasional insomnia).

Well i am gonna get some dinner :)

vonnagy said:
when you start noticing the time zones that everyone one posts in. Now its the time zone of insomniac americans and and primetime for southern hemispherians who go online in the evening. In about 4 hours the early birds of the Europe will start posting.

The Photo forum is one never ending cycle of peace, love & photography (and occasional insomnia).

Well i am gonna get some dinner :)

hmm i'm not usually up this late, but i guess i qualify as an insomniac american tonight :mrgreen:

Vonn, you REALLY hit the nail on the head with that one!!! I have been analyzing member time zones a lot lately!

Early for me on a Saturday AM, boys are watching Scooby Doo (again).

I usually come on late at nite. I dunno - I get kinda bored and like the sense of community here.

You know you've been here too long when you alter your overseas travel plans to spend more time with other TPF members. LMAO.

Most reactions

Back