You left the door open ...

lornix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... and another Canuck got in :lol:

This looks to be a pretty good site and I look forward to participating.

My name is Lorne and I hail from Surrey BC Canada. I have not been shooting for very long - a couple years that I have been serious about it. I use a Canon T2i and the kit lens for now. Once I master all that this combination can do for me I will move on to some better gear.

I am certain that I will learn a lot from the experienced people here, and hopefully along the way I may be able to help someone else out.

When I started shooting I had envisioned myself as a commercial photographer, but my style seems to be leaning more towards the artistic side of things.

A small sample ...

Attachments

• $33-Sun-Rays-Tynehead.jpg
    $33-Sun-Rays-Tynehead.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 205
Nice first shot. Welcome to the forum.

There is no shame in making money with artful photographs.

Welcome to the site.

Dammit, this place is going to smell like poutine and Moslon.

Welcome aboard Lorne!

Love it. Welcome.

Hi Lorne,
Welcome aboard Eh!

Dammit, this place is going to smell like poutine and Moslon.
No, he's from B.C. It's much more likely to smell like BC Bud (if only from 2nd hand absorption).

By the time the poutine makes it across the country to Surrey, it's been gentrified into health food. The REAL stuff will make a healthy person into a cardiac case within three portions.

Oh, and welcome Lornix. Nice image, hope to see lots more. There are a bunch of TPF members that are from your general area, so there's a good chance you'll trip across some of them in person sooner or later.

Welcome to the forum. Nice entry with this lovely shot.

Most reactions

Back