You like sunsets :-)

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
... so do I. Got to drive out and catch this one ... should have tried a panorama, though, but I keep forgetting that this is also an option.

sunsetkl.jpg

Nice colors... Clouds look intresting..

Steve :thumbup:

Nice very nice. Love the colours in the sky. Well done :)

Beautiful colors in this :) Would have love to seen the panorama of it!

oh yes! that is what I was waiting for! I love those wind power stations ...

Thanks all!

@Amanda: I will go back there and shoot a panorama if i get the chance for another sunset like this ...

@Mentos: There's one for you :) Same place, same time

sunsetkl2.jpg

These two look very "German" to me. But very ;).

We haven't had a sunset like this forever here in Lower-Saxony...

Sorry for bumping this once again, but I want to answer LaFoto. We haven't had such a sunset for a long time and I almost missed it (it was even more intense half an hour before I got there). When I saw it I had to jump in the car and drive 15 minutes to get out of the city to take the picture ... I wanted to have no "civilization artifacts" in the image. But (and that's the thing that probably makes these images look "German") .. there are these ... wind power stations everywhere ... not that I am against alternative methods to produce energy but they can be a photographer's nightmare.

Yes LaFoto... a few days ago I was driving through the whole Germany and you have an amazing amount of these! The look so amazing. I counted almost 30 in a one place near Polish-German border!

Take this one as a post in brackets, for I am now seriously highjacking Deveel's thread, but when I went to Leipzig and Dresden by bus on that one June weekend, I took these out of the bus-window while we were on the Autobahn:

Windrder3.jpg

Windrder2.jpg

Windrder1.jpg

This may well have been in Saxony-Anhalt (?) (before Halle it was), so this is what is in Deveel's view whenever he takes photos of his countryside ;).

Well, I know this place ... at least I pass by once in a while ... This is one of the largest ensemble of "windmills" around here, but up north I've seen much larger groups. Anyway, one reason might be that we have one of the biggest manufacturer of these things here in Magdeburg where I live ...
As far as hijacking is concerned ... we come close to the risk of the thread being moved to the "anything else" forum :)

Most reactions

Back