"you look different"

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
58726329-O.jpg

Amazing Jon. Love the title for this too. Ya ever wonder where they....go. The missing body parts.

Chiller said:
Amazing Jon. Love the title for this too. Ya ever wonder where they....go. The missing body parts.

i see lots of them lying near the statue. i've also seen caretakers collecting them. i assume they catalog them and wait for family members to retrieve them for repairs.

thanks guys!

JonMikal said:
i see lots of them lying near the statue. i've also seen caretakers collecting them. i assume they catalog them and wait for family members to retrieve them for repairs.

thanks guys!

thats were i find most broken peices, some are a few graves away, but generally near by. I also found an area in the bushes where the caretaker had piled up broken head stones and statue parts.

Love the title and the pic jon, excellent stuff, very unusual statue too :thumbup:

ok, this one made me laugh out loud, i can see the expression on the childs face, and that is just what it looks like its saying....
let me share, holding a toddler for eternity while it asks a thousand questions.....? yeah, i would lose my head too....!!

i just love this... the color in it is just eye catching....how do you do that? your just so talented.... great job, jm...

HOlding a toddler for eternity ...? That pennence is a bit extreme, eh?

Ya'll have such excellent cemetaries!

something disturbing about this, but i guess that's why they call it the "dark" side... ;)

great capture, i like the light, almost like an overhead spotlight...

Most reactions

Back