LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
krnten2009parken1stdbw.jpg

Parking's only allowed for ONE HOUR! ;) ;) ;)

In Pontebba, North Italy.

Oh neat subject. I like the shot.

Might have been fun to swing off to the left and get a similar angle but try to get more of whatever that sign is on the building behind it. That might also lend a bit more dimension to the box he's sitting in, which could be kinda neat.

I also find myself wanting to get in a little tighter on the EVIL MAN in the frame. (note... again... man with building... EVIL) (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read my other post on your hotel shot. :lol:)

That building looks like it would have been fun for some pics as well.

Nice shot regardless of any of my comments. Very neat scene!

I took a seperate photo of the door in the building (to his left, i.e. camera right). And I cropped off the part on the right for web-presentation, only a short while ago, actually, as I felt the photo was too centrally composed the way I it was composed originally... The writing on the door was neatly lit and I liked the "FORNO MECCANICO" and the colours. Might post it into the General Gallery eventually, but now I must leave forum, computer and home ... so: see you later!

I took a seperate photo of the door in the building (to his left, i.e. camera right). And I cropped off the part on the right for web-presentation, only a short while ago, actually, as I felt the photo was too centrally composed the way I it was composed originally... The writing on the door was neatly lit and I liked the "FORNO MECCANICO" and the colours. Might post it into the General Gallery eventually, but now I must leave forum, computer and home ... so: see you later!

heheh, cool, can't wait to see it...

I should get off the forum, too. I've been here at work for like 30 minutes and haven't even cracked my email. :)

Most reactions

Back