you never know what you'll find!

iamsneaky13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went on a bikeride on a trail the other day for some excercise,when i found this really scenic stream. so i biked like twenty miles back to my car, got my camera stuff, and then went back to the stream. i hiked up the stream about a mile(this was harder than it sounds, it was steep) and then took some pictures. this is what i came up with.
4880865116_0f6470fdb2_b.jpg

4880865292_1a55cd9c8c_b.jpg

4880865216_42e02f7456_b.jpg

Ah. Lovely! Worth all your efforts, I must say. The sun had hid behind clouds meanwhile, though?

Really like those pics. I think the first one is the best. I've been trying my hand at some waterfall shots but have failed miserably every time. Yours do look great though.

@LaFoto: no it really wasn't but there was a very thick canopy of trees overhead. it caused a lot of uneven lighting. I also darkened the photos(something most people don't do much lol) because i thought they looked a little better that way.

@score04w: were you using a tripod because that is essential in order to get the motion blurred(don't know if there is a word for it) water you have to use long shutter speeds, making them impossible to handhold.

This was only a 1 sec exposure on MF a few years back on this slow flowing stream, hand metered from the moss on the tree, its a lot better as a print.
woods2.jpg

H

Most reactions

Back