You said you like cartoonish right? HDR

With pictures like these, it is better to...

• Shoot/crop above peoples head like you have it

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Keep the random people in the picture

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Contact Disney to see if they want to hire me

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Stop taking pictures

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Hmmmm....peanut butter fudge ice cream.

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mostly posting this picture for the poll question.

1. $Eiffel-pm7.jpg
2.$Eiffel-photomatrix1_.jpg

Thank you for voting.

^It just took a minute for some reason. Imagine the little antennas cloned out.

You could shoot multiple exposures on a tripod,stack the images and remove the people that way.

^ I would have to learn how to do that first. Plus I dont bring a tri-pod with me in the park to carry around all day.

If you use Photoshop or PS Elements you could stack them hand held and remove people.

Is there a video tutorial that shows how to do that in photoshop that you know of? When I do a search for that on youtube I get 1,000 videos, but nothing that looks like what you are talking about.

140 plus views at this time, with 5 votes. This forum is awesome.

140 plus views at this time, with 5 votes. This forum is awesome.

For such an overprocessed image, and such a silly poll.... I am surprised you got five answers! Be happy with what you get... could have been none!

The poll isnt about whether the pictures are good or not, it is about keeping people in, or cropping them out. Surely people have an opinion one way or another right? Or f-it, vote for me to stop taking pictures or peanut butter fudge ice cream, but have an a opinion. #getwithitforum.

The poll isnt about whether the pictures are good or not, it is about keeping people in, or cropping them out. Surely people have an opinion one way or another right? Or f-it, vote for me to stop taking pictures or peanut butter fudge ice cream, but have an a opinion. #getwithitforum.

I did! :)

^ Thank you for having an opinion. Its like the people that come on here and always ask for c&c on THEIR pictures, but never give anything back to any one elses pictures. Even a simple " I like it" or " I dont like it" would be fine.

^ Thank you for having an opinion. Its like the people that come on here and always ask for c&c on THEIR pictures, but never give anything back to any one elses pictures. Even a simple " I like it" or " I dont like it" would be fine.

You are the photographer! You make the image... and only you can decide what you want in the image. If you want people.. then do people. Personally, I feel cropping them out, or just shooting over their heads... kills a lot of the shot because you are minimizing needed foreground.

Either leave the people in... or shoot the shot twice... overlay the shots, and erase or clone out the people (as mentioned).

(oh.. and I was being facetious / sarcastic on the poll answer!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back