You saw my legs, now check out my Melons!

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lol:

38378_449877318012_590463012_6106730_2233013_n.jpg

37600_449877343012_590463012_6106732_530322_n.jpg

38692_449877363012_590463012_6106734_4438573_n.jpg

First year growing watermelons, I had no idea what I'm doing, this one had not gotten any bigger in like a month, so I decided to cut her open!
She was sweet and smelled great.
I grew these from seeds, they are baby fridge sized melons!

My what nice melons you have!

I like #1 the best as well! And I love melons. They come in so many different shapes and sizes! One can never get bored with melons around. ;)

I unfortunately had -ZERO- time to put in my garden this year. So sadly, no melons for me. :(

what aperture were your using? Looks like 1.8 or something similarly shallow

yea, I had to because it was in my kitchen with only natural light and I couldnt turn the flash on because then it would blow them out!

I think the focus would be better placed on the seeds rather than an area of plain fruit flesh.

The colours really pop!

yea, I had to because it was in my kitchen with only natural light and I couldnt turn the flash on because then it would blow them out!
Did you try shooting with a tripod? You could have cranked down the aperture a little and gone with a slower shutter speed.
Peaceout
Wes

Best headline ever!!!

I wish you'd stopped down a little bit for more DOF.

You know, I have started clicking on all these double entendre's at work. It's probably not a good idea. There's one up there now "Scantly Clad Model" and it really is a scantly clad model. We need some kind of warning system! What happened to NSFW?

:sexywink:

Yea, this was just a quick shot. I am going to get my tripod out for the next one I cut open because I think it is a nice shot!

I think DOF is needed also.

The title of this thread is a let down :( lol

Nice melons, makes me want to dig out my wildlife collection of Beaver shots.:lmao:

You know, I have started clicking on all these double entendre's at work. It's probably not a good idea. There's one up there now "Scantly Clad Model" and it really is a scantly clad model. We need some kind of warning system! What happened to NSFW?

Are your employers adverse to melons???? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back