YOU SORRY SOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I BROKE MY GOD DAMM CAMERA LAST NIGHT. I WAS TAKEN PICS OF MY SON WHOS 10MONTHS HE SMACKED IT OUT MY HAND AND BYBY.. WONT EVEN TURN ON... GRRRRRR IT WAS A NIKON D40..

ANYWAYS if anyone has any cameras for sale please let me know here sense this is more active than the 4sale/wanted forum.. not looking to spend 2 much as im not very ''rich'' right now.. if you have a pic of the cam and paypal ill buy it ASAP.. post anything i need something im having withdraws...

ouch that is harsh! :(
but can't you get it fixed under warrenty or send it off for repair?
might prove cheaper than going for a new one second hand

ouch that is harsh! :(
but can't you get it fixed under warrenty or send it off for repair?
might prove cheaper than going for a new one second hand

its out of warranty.. and when i moved i lost the receipt (and the box) so im kinda SOL..

Still might be worth it to take it in somewhere and get an idea of what a repair might run.

Have the kid pay for it. Either take it from his allowance, or tell him to get a job. Shoot, 10 months old, he should be paying rent already anyway.

Have the kid pay for it. Either take it from his allowance, or tell him to get a job. Shoot, 10 months old, he should be paying rent already anyway.

1 diaper a day. any rash after the first one is punishment haha.

check craigslist, I bet you can get one for $300.

this is why i've stopped having kids....

I've got a D70s I will sell you.

1200787053.jpg

Minus flash, but if you want the Quantaray 70-300 Macro I'll give it too you free.

Last edited:
I recall a thread on here where somebody purchased a possible stolen Nikon...like who would want a Nikon anyways...:lmao::lmao::lmao:....maybe they have another one for sale....:lmao::lmao:

Kiddin...sorry to hear about your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back