you taste delicious...

conopt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you taste delicious. :drool:

3862256241_ccec1b01e8_o.jpg

c+c welcome.... First time using makeup, blood and latex.

sigma 10-20mm @ 10mm, canon 50D nikon sb-25 camera right and fototech 150w camera left.

It's too dark, I can barley see the knife.

(Looks okay on my monitor)

Love the pose and processing! Very 'dark'. My only nitpick is that the 'gore' on the forehead and cheek doesn't look terribly realistic.

Excellent addition to the darkside gallery

not what i was expecting... i was truly thinking about food and this is obviously not food... pregnancy upped the gross factor.. (vomits at the blood)

as far as critique, didnt look too closely but noticed the lighting is off.. too dark

also for me is too dark ;)
good try

Overall, I dont think the pic is "too dark". We are not shooting flowers here. :lol: If anything, the only dark think I would lighten is the knife blade, whether it would be turning it slightly to catch some light, if you were to do a reshoot. I have shot many picks waaay darker then this.
I agree too, the wound could be a little nastier. Sometimes with the latex, and all, a toothbrush can add some nice textures, just by dabbing it around the edges. You can also "pinch" an area, to make it rise a bit.
Still a well done piece of work. :D

It's okay. I would have liked to seen you actually eating something...or someone.

Most reactions

Back