You'll shoot yer eye out kid

Vinnie90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comment and critique please.

3009900290_fd123b3b23.jpg

Self critique: Over and un even developed (nothing I can really do:meh:)

TRI-X 400 120
F11 1/500

Larger

Here's another to throw on in there. C and C please.

3011581119_d555c79e2f.jpg

Larger

Thank you, I wasn't sure how this one would turned out, but I was very happy with it.

Anyone else?

1. The exposures are off as you noticed, the second one is entirely too dark.

2. The subjects are not very clear because:

A. The crop is too wide

and

B. There is no seperationg between the subject and background. (Focus on the subject.)

3. The angles are very boring.

If it was me, and I was trying to get a nice dramatic shooting shot, I would've gotten lower to the ground, and used a fill flash to expose his face aiming down the guns sights.

Good Job, nice pics. Might want to loose the black socks with the sandles:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. The exposures are off as you noticed, the second one is entirely too dark.

2. The subjects are not very clear because:

A. The crop is too wide

and

B. There is no seperationg between the subject and background. (Focus on the subject.)

3. The angles are very boring.

If it was me, and I was trying to get a nice dramatic shooting shot, I would've gotten lower to the ground, and used a fill flash to expose his face aiming down the guns sights.

It was the worst time of day to shoot (noon), so I couldn't get a good dof in there, had to keep a small aperture.

Can you explain how the crop is too wide? I haven't touched the negs except get rid of the film border.

If I was shooting digital I would have used my flashes but didn't want to wast film with t and e.

Thanks RMThompson for the good critique.:thumbup:

Good Job, nice pics. Might want to loose the black socks with the sandles:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, I make fun of him all the time about it, but they are moccasins to be correct.:lol:

Quick question: Why did you choose to convert this to B&W? Or did you shoot in B&W?

This was originally black and white.

Most reactions

Back