Young asian

snapla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Critique and/or comment is much welcomed :)

ajp11.jpg

Her body language makes her seem like she's really uncomfortable. Don't really care for the composition, and the skin tone is really uneven and there's a green cast overall. I think the most interesting thing about this is her earring, maybe you should have played with that and done headshots or something because she doesn't seem very comfortable.

Her body language makes her seem like she's really uncomfortable. Don't really care for the composition, and the skin tone is really uneven and there's a green cast overall. I think the most interesting thing about this is her earring, maybe you should have played with that and done headshots or something because she doesn't seem very comfortable.

True...

OP,
Do you have any other shots?

+1
love her earrings.

Most reactions

Back