Young made old

None of these edits are believable.

Take a photo of an old man and you will see the difference. There is a physiological change that occurs with time.

how bout this?
oldmeediwted.jpg

how bout this?
oldmeediwted.jpg

Getting better. Jaw line is still to clean and smooth. As suggested have a look at an older gentleman and see how the skin is looser on the jaw.

You have a lot of patience mate. Keep at it - your getting closer. Not there yet but getting closer.

Cheers
Jim

When ageing a picture you need to take into consideration much more than just surface detail - the skin sags, the nose will appear larger and certain other areas seem to recede as elasticity is lost. I will have a go at this later.

Yeah, some bags and receding hairline, maybe some jowls?

I apparently have to have several posts before I can post a link or an image...

I suppose...

I'll have to...

Here's a try, with the sort of soft tissue and bone changes we normally see in aging. Does it help?

5432875294_9b84424164_z.jpg

you would need a morphing program to do what you are trying

Honestly, this is going to be extremely hard to pull off, if not impossible.

One thing that every edit is missing is matching hair color. Nobody has dark stubble on their chin, a gray 'stache, dark eyebrows, and a full dark head of hair. It all needs to be lightened.

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet, and what might be hardest to pull of, is the eyes. For one there is just something about an old persons eyes that makes them look old. Look into an old persons eyes sometime and you'll know what I mean. Secondly, the eyes aren't being edited to match the changes and it's very obvious. They just look out of place in the edits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back