Young Man

Good pic, JC!

Thanks Derrel

Really great stuff! This was with the 50-140? Wowza. Nice bokeh for a lens at it's minimum zoom.

Thanks. Yes, this lens just works. The bokeh is pretty special with this glass. I like the line draw just as much. It separates the subject differently than all my other Fujifilm glass. I noticed this in the sample pics on the X photographers website, hence the reason I had to buy it. It's kind of become my favorite lens. I like using the TC 1.4 on it as well. The weight is the only drawback but it's not that bad. When subject is back lit, expect gorgeous bokeh, especially when you AE-L it and use the pop up flash for fill, it goes all oil painty for you.

This is a "très naturel" pose and for me absolutely the best male portrait I've seen on this forum, since I joined in 2015 :encouragement:

This is a "très naturel" pose and for me absolutely the best male portrait I've seen on this forum, since I joined in 2015 :encouragement:

Wow! What a compliment. Thank you. Almost SOOC jpeg, had to heal some acne.

What camera is that in your signature? Do you shoot with it?

Wow! Double like. Fortunate to have your chance meeting.

Wow! Double like. Fortunate to have your chance meeting.
Thanks. I guess it was meant to be. He wants me to take more. I sent him the image.

Very nice. Has a natural aspect to it, it feels both posed and spontaneous. Feels very personal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back