Young Man

Beautiful shot. No notes from me, keep up the great work.

Nice B&W picture :)

Way to be resourceful!

The image speaks for itself.

Well done, thank you for sharing!

Way to be resourceful!

The image speaks for itself.

Well done, thank you for sharing!
Thanks. It was luck. I was cleaning up along my fence line prior to walk. I live on a golf course so stuff gets caught up on it. Just stuffed it in my coat pocket. Later in walk, tripped over a sprinkler head hole and tumbled down. The two young golfers came over to see if I was ok. I was kind of laying there laughing at myself really. I saved the camera from the fall which was pretty smooth on my part but may have made that fall look worse. Nice young men, I was surprised they came over to help. I was out trying to get a few color shots. Snapped a couple of the one kid and they drove me back home. I was done at that point.

This is a "très naturel" pose and for me absolutely the best male portrait I've seen on this forum, since I joined in 2015 :encouragement:
What camera is that in your signature? Do you shoot with it?

It's an Agfa Click ІІ, made my first snapshots with this plastic camera when I was about 9 years old.
I still remember I was fascinated by the yellow filter that could create these beautiful clouds on your photos.
Still have such a camera (the original camera has broken after a few years) but I've never taken any photos with it, maybe it could be fun just to try that once!
In 1967/68, so half-a-century ago, I seriously started with an Asahi Pentax S1a slr-camera, own b&w darkroom etc.

Gerard

Great shot, well deserved of the nomination too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back