Young Skater

Really cool! I need to get out more. I like the colour one better, and Tsimiri is right. The floating in the black and white throws me off a bit.

Brilliant shot. I prefer the colour version. Excellent capture.

Great Shot Taralyn, The color version definetly my pick. Now that it was mentioned, I can't stop seeing the floatiness either... There is no contact shadow below him to ground him, and the cast shadow is perfectely in line with him, if his board or lower body was rotated slightly ccw, he would look more grounded. Still a Great Shot...One of the things I really liked about is I had to really look to see if it's overhead, or straight on... he's on a vertical surface, maybe a bowl, am I right?

:thumbsup: I like the color version best...great job!:D

Thank you EVERYONE (and I mean that) for all your comments! I truly appreciate all the feedback!!!

A couple of you asked about the angle ---> the young boy was skating in the lower part of the bowl and I was on top (where they drop off of) and quite a deal in front of him. So, I got both an upper/forward angle on this one. It worked well since he is un-identifiable and I am able to use the pic without permission (good thing too as I forgot my 'model release' forms that day)

This is wildly cool........I love everything about it......My grandson is a champion skater and is sponsered by 2 different companies at the moment and he is 8 years old...Would it be ok if I sent this to him to have a look at....he will absolutely flip over it! So very cool....Excellent job! : )

Thank you Photo_gal! Ommigosh, please show your son if you think he will enjoy it! I'm flattered..

ooh very interesting! the comp and exposure are spot on! nice work! :thumbup::thumbup:

Great shot :thumbup: .. like the black and white one best

Thank you slickhare and AJAX! It just goes to show how we all have different preferences when it comes to photographs - very interesting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back