Young, Talented, Street Musician

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Jamming on the street of the Sponge Docks, Tarpon Springs, Florida. I really focused on @Gary A.s instruction about capturing character.

1492889558407.jpg

2. Loves his guitar
1492889579243.jpg

3. Hitting the grunge
1492889611028.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I don't know, hard to choose, but I think #2 wins out. Sponge docks are such a unique and cool slice of life. Think you'll really enjoy Ybor City also.

Try #2 cropped on both sides to 4x5 ratio.

(Maybe?)

Love that smile.
Thanks. I really like the render of this 18-55 when there is lots of light. I like it in low light too but the micro contrast shines in light volume.

(Maybe?)

Sounds like that might be a good crop option on that particular shot.
I did it and posted my version. jc didn't like it, so I took it down. With that crop, the subject's eyes are on the upper left third point. And some of the distracting bg was gone.

(Maybe?)

Sounds like that might be a good crop option on that particular shot.
I did it and posted my version. jc didn't like it, so I took it down. With that crop, the subject's eyes are on the upper left third point. And some of the distracting bg was gone.
I liked it but wasn't sure why when I looked at it on the tablet, as opposed to the phone for some reason. I appreciate and opened minded to advise but do prefer the reason. My camera will shoot in various formats 1:1, 3:2, and 16:9. I try to shoot everything SOOC or should say, practicing in this manner. Now I know the reason, so knowledge is powerful or it is for me. Thanks for the original comment and the later critique, it came together in your last post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back