Your all time favortie lens

None!

Each lens has its definite purpose.

I have that exact same lens. Actually it's my first dslr lens ever and I'm still kinda figuring everything out (even a bit worried I spent way too much for what I needed). So would you mind explaing a bit more for what exactly you use this lens and why it is so good for that purpose?
The 17-55 f2,8 is a great and extremely versatile lens. The only thing I don't like about it is that it causes some vignetting in some cases, and that the feeling is a little bit plastic when using it. You are writing that this is your first dslr lens and that probably answers your question. Try one of the cheap kit lenses for a change and you will see the light (quite litterally). :)

My personal favourite is the 70-200 f4,0 L IS USM. It suits my economy and needs perfectly and it's a joy to use.

I couldn't live without my Nikkor 50mm 1.8. It's sharp as a razor, fast, cheap, and, if you're willing to get into the thick of things, very versatile.

I use it almost exclusively when I'm sitting underneath the basket at Bball games. The focal length means that all plays at the basket fill the frame nearly perfectly. Aside from that, it does beautiful portraits as well.

Far and away my #1 lens. Though, very soon it may be partially replaced by either an 85mm or 80-200mm.

really hard to tell ... i like all my lenses. Those i did not like, I sold for lots of money ;)

I guess mine would have to be my 85 f/1.8.
I like all of my lenses, but I seem to use that one the most.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back