Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
f/2 @ 50 mm, 1/13, ISO 250, handheld, available light

f/2.2 @ 50 mm, 1/40, ISO 400, handheld, available light

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
For the title, I'll give the nod to #2. But would have like to see more of the tray bottom and probably f/2.8 to f/3.2.

#1 reminds me of something else...... perhaps in the clergy..... or Grandma's receipe book.

As usual, good stuff. Diggin' the B&W.

love the originality.

I prefer #2 over #1 for the theme posted,mainly due to the angle taken,slightly higher.
As well as the focus on just one corner of the top paper.

I like number one but the processing is too much for me in numero deuce

For the title, I'll give the nod to #2. But would have like to see more of the tray bottom and probably f/2.8 to f/3.2.

#1 reminds me of something else...... perhaps in the clergy..... or Grandma's receipe book. I was shooting handheld with

As usual, good stuff. Diggin' the B&W.
Thanks, kundalini. I was shooting handheld with available light only, with a camera whose high-ISO performance is s**t (if you allow me to use technical jargon). Plus, I don't have a steady pulse so I resort to these extreme apertures in order to just get a photo.

All the above fluff being said, you're right about a smaller aperture.

love the originality.

I prefer #2 over #1 for the theme posted,mainly due to the angle taken,slightly higher.
As well as the focus on just one corner of the top paper.
Thanks, bigtwinky!

I like number one but the processing is too much for me in numero deuce
Thanks, AWK. No post-processing on these other than quick, basic fixes done with PE5 (plus the B&W conversion).

love the detail in #2. sharp edges in the foregorund and soften as it fades into background. :thumbup:
Thank, Trini!

Was this in-camera B&W or PP B&W?

Great contrast and textures, love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back