Your Christmas list

I could get you one...but shipping would be expensive.

oh please, why would anyone want one from you when I'm The Otter King!!

If B&H will ever get off their back order list, the Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8.

I'm not in need of an otter, but a life would be handy *read: female companionship*.

oh please, why would anyone want one from you when I'm The Otter King!!

oh, excuse me! :hail::hail:

If B&H will ever get off their back order list, the Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8.

I'm not in need of an otter, but a life would be handy *read: female companionship*.

There's plenty of women out there.
Just go out there and explore, and let the ladies come to you.
patience and being yourself are the two most important.

got my christmas pudding shipped to Germany already, what else could I hope for?

really, nothing photography related on my list this year. I decided to use my existing gear a bit more ...

I think a sheep would be nice ...

There's plenty of women out there.
Just go out there and explore, and let the ladies come to you.
patience and being yourself are the two most important.

How old are you? Methinks your options are decidedly more abundant than mine. I am patient, I am picky and I always remain myself. Damn, come to think of it, all three of those attributes are contibuting to my current state of affairs (or lack thereof).

I think a sheep would be nice ...

:lol: Wasn't thinking on those lines Alex. A flash of Gene Wilder as the psychologist immediately came to mind. **audible laughter...dog looks at me funny**

Let's see, I'm asking for:
-Nikon SB-800
-Unreal Tournament III (PS3)
-Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
-The Simpsons Movie (Blu-Ray)
-Harry Potter Collection (Blu-Ray)

I want another chance to shoot 20 foot waves here at my local break as I did not know what I was doing the first time! ;)

Already gave my mother a Canon PowerShot S5 IS so she could be up to speed come Xmas.

-Shea

How old are you? Methinks your options are decidedly more abundant than mine. I am patient, I am picky and I always remain myself. Damn, come to think of it, all three of those attributes are contibuting to my current state of affairs (or lack thereof).

:lol: Wasn't thinking on those lines Alex. A flash of Gene Wilder as the psychologist immediately came to mind. **audible laughter...dog looks at me funny**

I'm 22. You shouldn't be picky when it comes to finding that significant other. or you'll never know what's out there. Yea I'm young and still learning everyday about relationships. Life is to short to be "picky". That's why you go out there, go on dates, go out with friends, and im sure you have friends that have cute friends etc etc..There's women everywhere and one of them have common interests just like you, share the same feelings about things, and want to be successful like you. Am I wrong? I'm not trying to be a Dr. Phil but I've had my fair share of crappy relationships and I was always the victim. Trust me, there were times I told myself I wasn't going to get another g/f but when you least expect it, the girl of your dreams is in your life, like it did to me. Don't be picky.

:band: All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth...and an otter!

A Lowepro Pro Trekker II AW - my old pack is shot
Bogen Tri-pod - gettin tired of duct tape on the old one.
and if Santa is really listening a shiny new Nikon D3 :p

Most reactions

Back