Your Christmas list

Well, I only asked for two things...one was a neccessity, one was a luxury...

new cell phone (the neccessity; mine's dead), iPod

I'm fairly certain those are on the way, so I'm set and couldn't be happier if I was a pig in mud :)

I do have a couple of photo related items in my wishlist, but with the local prices I will not ask for them (about double as in the US)

I'd settle for a little time for myself, without drama, please.

Well, I'm typing right now from the Xmas gift, a brand spankin' new Dell laptop.

I'd settle for a little time for myself, without drama, please.
Yes, that is one thing I could really use right now as well... Things are so hectic right now, I just need a break from it all.

Not everybody wants something. My (our) tribe is psyched to be together. Can not help but wonder how the birth of Christ turned into asking for camera gear.

Love & Bass

I was married by 3 years and had a kid on the way at 22 =o)

:hail: you're a good man. lots of respect for that :thumbup:

whats the digital ragio?

sorry lol a digital radio

thought so.

Well, I only asked for two things...one was a neccessity, one was a luxury...

new cell phone (the neccessity; mine's dead), iPod

I'm fairly certain those are on the way, so I'm set and couldn't be happier if I was a pig in mud :)

ooo iPod, I wouldn't mind asking for one of those too.

Well, I'm typing right now from the Xmas gift, a brand spankin' new Dell laptop.

lucky! congrats on the new gift :wink:

Yes, that is one thing I could really use right now as well... Things are so hectic right now, I just need a break from it all.

me too.

DAMN Im sure I did not get straight A's... I now demand that Santa bring me a Leica.

DAMN Im sure I did not get straight A's... I now demand that Santa bring me a Leica.

:lol::lol::lol:

Have Santa give me a call... I'll direct him as to where to get one.

I'm pretty easy to please this year. I'm only asking for a wireless remote for my Rebel, and a used 420 EX Speedlite. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back