Your day could be worse!

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Noticed this poor soul's car on my way to cash in my flashbound pocket change this morning and had to run home to get the camera! (Just another lesson to always have it with you! :oops: )

cartree7482.jpg

Thought it was pretty ironic with it being next door to the insurance office!

Hahahaha!!! I was just gonna say the insurance irony, then I noticed your comment at the bottom! That's great!

:shock:
I like the name on the mailbox as well. Seems to fit somehow. I'm glad no-one was in the car and I'm suprised the tree fell. It looks rotten, surely someone would have noticed that before it got to this stage?

That could almost be an advertisement for insurance! It's awesome. Another good reason to never leave the camera at home!

craig said:
Excellent!!! Do not let the insurance company get a hold of this photo.

I have no intentions of that, but out of curiosity what makes you say that? I highly doubt they would want it for advertising, but I also do not know if they would try to use against the person's claim somehow. Just curious for your $.02 ;)

thats a classic, excellent comedy value

I would offer the insurance company an 8 by 10 for a reasonable price. Maybe $50.00

I bet they would love to have it for the office wall.

craig said:
I think the insurance company would want to supress this photo. Kind of puts them in a bad light. That is what makes this shot so amazing.
Not at all. This picture clearly says "hey, get yourself an insurance plan, this could be your car"

Great capture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back