YOUR DESK

dust_0ff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey thought i would post a snap of my desk. is yours a mess like mine?

desk.jpg

haha nice . lets see some more desks people.

If this is going to become a collection of photos of our desks (wouldn't dare to photograph mine just this instance :shock: ... it is SUCH a mess!), then it would need to move over to the Photo Themes.

cmon people lets see some more.

Only because you are asking so nicely! But then I will need to move it to the Photo Themes.

schreibtisch.jpg

I have only just taken it for you. Spontaneously!

Nice one LaFoto i only wish mine could look so clean and organized.
i mean cmon somtimes it does. but somtimes i drop bombs on it, MESSY bombs.

ps. what kind of browser is that, firefox?

messyroom.jpg

hahaha shame on me and you can't see the floor or the other side! If my mother ever saw this post she'd get the cane out.

Interesting fact though, 3 hi res images in CS3 came out like this in about 1 min. Super!

Ok I think I'm gonna put those PC carcasses into the shed now.

P.S. To be fair to my girl, she keeps the rest of the house like a show house

Only because you are asking so nicely! But then I will need to move it to the Photo Themes.

Thanks LaFoto! for moving my thread :thumbup:

Nice one LaFoto i only wish mine could look so clean and organized.
i mean cmon somtimes it does. but somtimes i drop bombs on it, MESSY bombs.

Don't ever try to compete with ze Germans on being tidy. Deutsch Korrectness is something I couldn't master after 3 years of living there. (Kelsterbach)
My woman only tolerates me here because A: this room has a door that she can close B: she can pack everything into it (including me) and I won't complain C: She knows I have many interests.

Teehee, you are funny, Nossie... you only think my desk is relatively tidy because I left out all the part on the left, to where I pushed all the OTHER junk that is on here! :D ... and normally on the other table (the one with the scanner and printer on), which has that soft cloth on it, my cat need to lounge there, that is what she usually does, but not just now, alas! (And by ze vay, zis German does not shpeak like zis, come see me next year in May for the meet-up and find out!).

LOLOL Sie Lugen! Sie Lugen! ich weiss das bestimmt!!!! I know that part on the left has everything in nice little piles, boxes and trays. By comparison in my room do you have 2 boxes and 2 bags of wires on your floor? No? or a laser printer? No? Guitar? Some Amps, keyboards, more wires, calculator, pepper spray and a bag full of sewing thread!!? What about a pair of trainers at least? No because they're on the little shoe shelf by the apartment door.

Thanks for the invite however I don't think I'll be allowed to go on a trip to Germany next year at that time since I'm getting married on May 31st in Presov, Slovakia but I'll ask.

Oh... I suggest you simply change the LOCATION for your wedding, and just get married HERE, that would give you the chance to attend (the meet-up ends on that 31 May, and your wedding would give it a LOVELY highlight towards its ending!!!! Think about it! :D)

And hey, don't say I lie.
Here is the missing left part:

schreibtisch2.jpg

And here is a pair of shoes that is standing in this very room, at this very moment, in this very shape, right behind the chair I am sitting on:

schuhe.jpg

No neat shoe rack. No neat little boxes. (But now I hope that Alex_B will NEVER EVER come into this thread and take a look, I feel sooo :oops: and :blulsh2: and :oops: and :blulsh2: over all this now!!!)

Oh, and by the way: this is a photo taken yesterday evening of Mia, the cat, lounging on the "soft table" next to my desk, as she LOVES to do:

lounging.jpg

But now there must be enough desk photos of MINE!

OK, because you're you... a very current one, since she came and decided she wanted to lounge next to where I am AGAIN! It is her favourite place!

nebendemschreibtisch.jpg

Most reactions

Back