YOUR DESK

You psusy you ain't got nuttin!

May I say legitimatly "What's this siht you're posting?" ;)

Ancient Texas proverb........:mrgreen::eek:ldman:

This is my Wallpaper Desk ,, I dont need to tell Im in Love with Bimmers ,,do I ?

Challe / :er:

wallpaper3.jpg

nice alienware!!!!

Do you ever get the feeling that a creative mind just shouldn't or just can't keep an organized desk? My room is constantly a mess! Here is a pic i took a little while ago. Which is actually just after i tidied it!

newp1.jpg

And this is how it generally looks....

messyroom.jpg

Hehe..ok smart arse! :p This now means either A) I have to tidy my room or B) You need to now turn around and take a photograph of the big pile of rubbish you just swept into a corner just out of shot in order to create the scene... *grins*

Hehe..ok smart arse! :p This now means either A) I have to tidy my room or B) You need to now turn around and take a photograph of the big pile of rubbish you just swept into a corner just out of shot in order to create the scene... *grins*

B) is not an option :p

but maybe we'll find some C) ;)

Lisa he's German too. It's not possible for them to be untidy, it's unnatural for a German, es ist nicht Deutsch Korrekt! Look at LaFoto's "mess", I could fit more in the ashtray of my car.

Lisa he's German too. It's not possible for them to be untidy, it's unnatural for a German, es ist nicht Deutsch Korrekt! Look at LaFoto's "mess", I could fit more in the ashtray of my car.

:lmao:

Ve vill brink tidinesss to ziss worlt!! Ja!

:lol:

I'm with you, Lisa B and nossie! A cluttered desk is a sign of an uncluttered mind. Neatness like Alex's just ain't natural!! (He posted a pic of his living room once and I just thought..."mine hasn't been that tidy since I moved into my place") (*sigh*)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back