YOUR DESK

I'm starting to believe you are all crazy ;)

I can't live with a clean house, well, clean yes but tidy, no! I like to not have to unpack everything every time i want to find a paint brush or a book or a pen or something - I do tidy on occassion to the point where everything is spotless but the effect lasts about 2 hours and then im like "screw it!"

I would like a nice clear and clean appartment but wit 1 room full of junk! As it stands, I live in organised chaos, and I like it! :p

This is at home. It's an old shot, I quit smoking over a year ago and I replaced the keyboard by an ultra flat new Apple keyboard. The rest is about the same.

IMG_2170.jpg

I like this thread, nice to see peoples work stations, some people have great set-ups. I am in the process of updating my site images and then I have 117 RAWs to do from sunrise this morning so after that, I will post mine. We need more though, its a great thread!

I like to not have to unpack everything every time i want to find a paint brush or a book or a pen or something

Well, if you live tidy, of course you need to have a designated place for each item. Then to get that item it takes about 0.9 seconds ;) After it was used, you just put it back, on average that takes 1.1 seconds.

no complicated unpacking needed :p

Sorry but I really don't see the point of this thread. Who really cares whats on someones desk??

Its whats under it that really counts :lol:

IMG_0171.jpg

That lamp is ... well .. interesting ;)

Is that really glenmorangie or do you hide a tele lens in there?

oh its real, not a lot of it left though. And lets be honest, what tele lens of mine would fit in that case?

hey that lamp has been with me since I was 1 :lol: its only used as a foot rest these days

Alex_B's problem is simple guys, His desk is not big enough. We should all pitch in for a bigger desk so he actually has room to put something down.

Alex_B's problem is simple guys, His desk is not big enough. We should all pitch in for a bigger desk so he actually has room to put something down.

I do not think I have a problem! ;)

but if you help m,e with the furniture, I would be more than glad :D

Ok, this is me,

I am one for sparseness where I have to work. Its the only way I can focus.

Usually this is what it looks like. Very simple.

desk-1.jpg

desk-2.jpg

I think I have you all beat. My desk is "L" shaped and I have a fridge and other shelves lined up so my "desk" basically takes up 2 walls. I am so disorganized it isn't funny, but I can usually find what I am looking for ;)

159.jpg

158.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back