Your favorite/best portrait shots...

gconnoyer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm shooting this gorgeous girl soon and wanted to really take advantage of the opportunity.

I've searched through thousands of images and have a whole folder of ideas/poses we like.
I figured I'd post here and get everyone elses favorite poses for more. So post up a picture or two or three of ones you took or favorite ones you've seen.

We'll be mostly outside, and with all of the leaves changing, I'm really excited!

Poses are person-dependant. What looks good for Jane probably won't for Jill or Sally. Go in with some general ideas and go from there.

$headshot.jpg

My favorite is this self-portrait taken in natural lighting from a skylight.

Go to flickr and surf.

Pinterest is my FAVORITE tool in the whole world for new posing ideas that work for different body types.

/\ /\ /\ I agree. My g-friend got me hooked.

Seriously? I thought Pinterest was just for chicks.

Poses are person-dependant. What looks good for Jane probably won't for Jill or Sally. Go in with some general ideas and go from there.

With models it helps to shoot their "best side". Position them to show off their assets and hide their negatives. Like if they have a fat ass don't do any side profiles or shots from behind or if they have bad skin don't use hard lights and so on...

1x.com and click the portraits tab

Seriously? I thought Pinterest was just for chicks.

I thought so too until you surf it. I would always be a flickr type of guy but pintrest has some good images. Besides who said it was gender specified?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back