Your FAVOURITE photo (or photos)

No. Please do NOT start any new theme threads when old threads on the SAME theme are already here. I am in the middle of sweeping through this forum and cleaning up a little, hence all the "Edited due to broken link" remarks so even the old themes become easier to look at and through again. THIS is the theme for "Your BEST Photo". Theme threads NEVER DIE. They may get into the "vaults", but they can always be undug and revived. OK?

Theme threads NEVER DIE. They may get into the "vaults", but they can always be undug and revived. OK?

Alrighty then, hear that gang? Anybody want to add or update your "best" work? Or am I alone out here?

Well, lets see if I can jumpstart this one. I have posted this shot already but it is one of my if not the best seller in my portfolio. I hope you enjoy, and add something of your own.

Link gone :cry:

This is the one that I think is my best photo...

Link broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's my best but I sure do like it a lot...and it won some money. :D

1trust.jpg

I like this one, but I really don't know wich is my best pic, there are others that are very special for me too.;)

Alas! we shall never see any longer :(

Everyone is so busy with themselves, noone looking at someone else. Plus the painting-like X-composition makes that I still like this one. I only took one picture of this scene :)

Oh :( ... link broken :(

For me, I think it's a toss-up of these three pictures... but it's just personal preference. I think most people don't prefer these. =)

3 links gone :cry:

Blatantly stolen the idea off another forum I frequent, but that has produced some interesting results. So now that the year coming to an end browse through your pictures and post your two best photos for the year :D

Not sure how these compare to the rest but.....

We don't know, either, for the links are gone :(

comments welcome :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back