Your FAVOURITE photo (or photos)

I thought it would be good to see the photos that all of you took and consider to be your best,I think it help will all us noobies learn to better our photography.so heres three i consider to be my best.

1)motorbike crash

Link gone :cry:

2)belfast city hall(sort of)

3)sunrise over belfast

I think we once started something of the kind once before ... there should be a thread over in the Photo Themes and I have this inkling that your idea should best be "hosted" by the "Themes"... let me go have a look over there for a thread on "the best", hang on...

Here_it_is

Many links have been broken by now, it has not been frequented by anyone in a long while, but we can resurrect it by merging this thread with the existing one.

Will do the merging tomorrow.

I guess if I had to pick my top 3 favorites it would be these:

EverAfter.jpg

landonlko.jpg

victoria3.jpg

ok..4 favorites lol
petals11.jpg

Um....Panz.....what happen to that poor kid? Wow, I can't believe that photo. What an aweful thing for someone to go through.

oldnavy170 said:
Um....Panz.....is that kid alive? Wow, I can't believe that photo. What an aweful thing for someone to go through.

not sure, he was alive when i took the picture back in March, he might still be but definitely not much longer, he was in a vehicular accident near the Thai-Burma border (where that hospital is located)

I edited my post because I thought my question sounded pretty dumb but I guess it wasn't. Still very sad!!!!!

What i like the best from 2006.

and there are some quite lovely photos here. Good work you all :)

9.jpg

pier.jpg

floatingjon007.jpg

arb002.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back