Your feedback please...

DustonMcGroarty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I hope this is okay to post here. I wanted to see if I could get some help with something.

I just got finished writing a report on advertising a photography business. My wife has done pretty well
with her business and I thought it would be cool to share her success.

It's a quick and easy read... but what I'm looking for is your honest feedback about the report. Also,
I'd like to use a few good comments from here on my website to promote the report.

So, I'm not looking to promote it here and I don't plan on it. If you'd like a copy, it's free. All I ask is
that you come back and leave a response as to what you thought of it.

Thank you so much and I hope the report helps you get more clients!

http://photographyshark.com/PhotographyAdvertising101.pdf

Oh looky, yet another "how to advertise and grow your business blah blah blah"

I am sorry but I got bored reading about how to do a yellow pages ad for a furnace company!!!

Quite simply loads and loads of waffle and totally irrelevant stuff combined with "information" which could have been copied from the many many thousands of similar things produced by
every "marketing expert" over the past god knows how many years.

Sorry to be negative but there was nothing I saw in there which has not been touted for years.
Send postcards, get good google listing, gain customers trust etc etc blah blah

What exactly is it that you think is different in your "report" than in the thousands which went before and will no doubt come afterwards?

My question is are you going to start trying to sell this to the noobs that want to start a business?

If so, I want nothing to do with it or you! :) The noobs get ripped off left and right by people with barely more knowledge than they have (on Actions, Advertising and business know-how, crappy classes, etc...) and while I wish the whole push to go PRO would go away, I really dislike those that "prey" the on noobs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back