Your first wedding...

mwcfarms said:
Haha I am pretty sure that was in jest. :p Op started the thread and then forgot to add his own images.

Haha. My images are indeed posted. A few posts below my op.

Mah very first wedding.
Shot with a Canon Rebel XSI, Tamron 28-75... and holy crap is that alot of vignette. What was I thinking?? HAHA

3942417857_f41bf7ac60_z.jpg

My last wedding was a disaster. This was my best from my first wedding...

Wedding%20-%20KS%20-%202011-01-01%20-%20130.jpg

This was my best from my second wedding...

Wedding%20-%20Scott%20and%20Jo-Anne%20-%20265%20ALT.jpg

And this was my best from my third...

Wedding%20-%20Joann%20and%20Dominic%20-%20653.jpg

These weddings were in the space of about three months.

Honestly, that last one may not have been the best, but I like it the most. It just makes me laugh every time I see it. They were an insanely fun couple and it was an amazingly nice venue. Great group.

I have samples from the first three weddings I took that I carry on my iPhone and iPad... not a SINGLE sample from the last wedding. It was just bad. Bad bad bad. :lol:

Hi,

So beautiful and gorgeous images. Beautiful and much pretty bride. It's really a nice and perfect wedding photography.
Thanks for sharing.

In past, the quality of photos is not good but now so many techniques has developed.You can get what you want.Wedding is memorable so one should select best photographer.
You can get more information here:

Wowz what a nice click it is. All the best for your married life. You both are looking too good. Nice smile and dress. Enlarge this photo and frame it and paste it to your room's wall.

-----------------------

Most reactions

Back