Your first?

4x5 speed graphic with a 120 back.

I still love this setup, my "keeper ratio" is about 1/5 with this camera, compared to 1/100 with my d700

4x5 speed graphic with a 120 back.

I still love this setup, my "keeper ratio" is about 1/5 with this camera, compared to 1/100 with my d700

I have the RH-10. How did you mark out where the image was supposed to be on the ground glass?

I used ink and ruler and take a step back for windage. I have the insert but that just doesn't seem to be as much fun. ;)

Not counting my Holga, my Mamiya 645 1000S! Still my main go-to - great lenses, easy as pie to use.

Mamiya6453.jpg

I was looking at some Russian MF earlier, and I'm seriously considering a Kiev 88 or something after I get my Yashica serviced. They seem to be at a pretty reasonable price.

My first medium format camera ever was Hasselblad H3DII-39, and because of this camera i entered film world, as i bought Hasselblad 501CM and Mamiya RZ67 ProII both at the same time [came in the same box], since that time i added more cameras ended with large format too, and i replaced my H3DII-39 my first beloved MF camera with H4D-60, and my last film camera as MF is Mamiya 7II.

My first MF camera was an RZ67 purchased about 6 years ago. I'm fascinated with it.

Hassie 500CM with an 80mmT*

Purely by accident. I needed a MF camera to do weddings and I had a choice between that and a RB67 which was more expensive so... not a difficult decision. And I just fell in love with the square format which turned out to be very useful in my commercial work :)

A Yashica 124G bought new in the 1980s for about $150. Had been using 35mm for years and the Yashica's image quality blew me away.

My grandmothers Agfa Isolette. Had it for years until It was lost while traveling.

Replaced it some years ago with a Isolette II.

A Soviet-bloc 120 "range-finder" of indeterminate lineage and unkown vintage. Replaced now with a very nice Mamiya 645 AFD set-up.

35mm since 1968, about 3 months ago bought Ricoh Diacord L, I love this camera.

Seagull 4bi TLR... my second Chinese love (the first is my wife :). Simple camera but astonishing good optics for the low price it come to (bought mine for about 50 USD second hand)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back