your flat

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok... you probably know/remember that I am moving VERY soon... in September. And... i need a bit of help... I already have most of the furniture in my new flat. The problem is that I totally don't know how to organize the hall... it is still empty.. so if you are bored and willing to help me... could you describe what you see when you enter your flat? Or maybe a photo? I need something to hide shoes and put the jacket/coat... hmm...

mentos_007 said:
ok... you probably know/remember that I am moving VERY soon... in September. And... i need a bit of help... I already have most of the furniture in my new flat. The problem is that I totally don't know how to organize the hall... it is still empty.. so if you are bored and willing to help me... could you describe what you see when you enter your flat? Or maybe a photo? I need something to hide shoes and put the jacket/coat... hmm...
These are the best!! I use it to store the kids shoes, backpacks, hang raincoats, umbrellas, etc...(mine does not have the dividers up top, just hooks)
l3487810120.jpg

P.S. I would have taken a photo of mine, but all of my camera gear is packed up and ready to go for my vacation.

thanks a lot! this one looks interesting!

Here's a good link. :)

http://www.ikea.com/ms/pl_PL/

I have yet to buy from IKEA myself, because there are no stores that are very close to me...but I DROOOOOOOL over the website (I have almost bought online, but they weren't things I NEEDED, so I didn't)

well.. the nearest store is... in Berlin :) the next one in Poznan (Poland) :)
Berlin is only 1h30 minutes drive while Poznan about 4...

thanks Corry :D

Leave the hall uncluttered and neat. Put lots of your own photos up and have little furniture :)

What is very important for your flat, and is often overlooked, is a couple of these.

;)

Mohain said:
Leave the hall uncluttered and neat. Put lots of your own photos up and have little furniture :)

What is very important for your flat, and is often overlooked, is a couple of these.

;)

SUMO suit!!!? ? ? :lmao: :D

When you walk through my door I have a long narrow table with a drawer for mail and what not, and a coat closet (where the shoes go as well) to the left. It's kind of boring, but it's a small area.

MommyOf4Boys said:
LMAO, was that link to the sumo wrestler suits intentional? HAHAHHAHAHA

exactly.. I was shocked at the beginning but... :D it IS useful! when you think a little longer about it :D

Most reactions

Back