Your funniest moments caught on camera

Thwarp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lots of great photos out there, everyone is trying to get the perfect shots and composition.
We're a bit too serious at times it seems.

So I thought it might be interesting to start a thread where you can submit your funny shots or moments that you didn't expect to take. Perhaps there's back story you'd like to add to the experience as well.

Use yer own photos of course.

I look forward to seeing what gets posted (of course I have a couple to contribute as well).

Warmest regards,
Thwarp

Back story; Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo (the daddy of em all), Wyoming (that's where I'm originally from)
2017..... I've taken tons of pictures many times in the past. But one of this year's riders had a short ride. I didn't notice until I got home and viewed em all. Then I noticed two pictures that told a hilarious story (in my minds eye).
Yes, it was a bit underexposed due to a passing cloud, but there was no time for me to adjust accordingly.
PicsArt_07-29-12.44.54.jpg

I love the look on the young man's face even though when you look more attentively, it's less plain to see he's further behind the yawning man and looking elsewhere. The illusion is priceless!

Trying out my Sigma 150-600mm lens....I like the back lit properties of this cormorant...and intended to crop the gull out. However the gull appears to be looking at the cormorant saying "is that supposed to impress me?"
notimpressed.jpg

Most reactions

Back