your help is needed

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Linda and the children are visiting in NC for a week. this means i'm gonna die from malnutrition since i can't cook. please send brownies, cookies, chocolate bars, diet cokes etc to JonMikal, c/o white house (i'll get it), they know me from getting thrown off the property often ;)

i can cook chicken, turkey, vegies, and stuff like that...i just have trouble with homemade sweets. thanks in advance. :greenpbl:

please rush your care package soon as i'm already feeling weak... :pale:

Xmetal said:
Don't you have a Krispy Kreme outlet nearby? :mrgreen:

they won't deliver and since im alone i can stay on TPF 24/7 :lol:

I have a box of brownie mix, shall I send that?

AlisonPower said:
I have a box of brownie mix, shall I send that?

any chance you could bake them? otherwise, i'll have to get up out of the chair. :wink:

Not likely, see I don't cook either so that's the best I can offer. Aubrey might take pity on you though ;)

AlisonPower said:
Aubrey might take pity on you though ;)

whatcha say bud? you could drive down and we could do the town <-- sounds like a rap song in the making. someone wanna add more lyrics?

JonMikal said:
whatcha say bud? you could drive down and we could do the town <-- sounds like a rap song in the making. someone wanna add more lyrics?

I still don't think I'm ready to drive that ten hour stretch again just yet...but I could send some ramen your way... :D

hobbes28 said:
I still don't think I'm ready to drive that ten hour stretch again just yet...but I could send some ramen your way... :D

Mmmmm.....Ramen....:drool:

Most reactions

Back