Your latest Haul!

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep - no forum is complete without the thread to show off your new toy(s). Be it a camera, car, plane or pencil - here it the thread of new things!

And starting things off -
Collins Bird Guide -by Killian Mullarney, Lars Svensson, Dan Zetterstrom and Peter J. Grant

a very well sized and highly detailed book containing birds of Europe and the UK and just small enough to fit into a bag without bother.

New tripod...Manfrotto 715B.

When i went in to buy it, it was a store i was never at, and i was basically told to bring in an application for a job! :thumbup:

Nothing new this year, except new summer wheels for my car and a new CF card.

The rest of my expenses were all consumables ;) .. not even new clothes ...

Being a photo forum i think we should include a photo of our latest purchases :)

New tripod...Manfrotto 715B.

When i went in to buy it, it was a store i was never at, and i was basically told to bring in an application for a job! :thumbup:

now that is luck!

CLASSIC_nov07_landing_pages.jpg

A.T. Cross "Gold Filled" Classic Century Ballpoint Pen, something like 15x thicker than plating but still not solid gold. Retails for about 60 bucks.

Got one for $7 off ebay. The guy had a really crappy listing (with misspelled brand name!), and it had some company's little logo and a "Thanks" on the clip. I pried it right off though, so it looks just like new.

Do my new fall semester textbooks count?

Cuz I love em, and I was looking forward to getting them for weeks. :p I still have to get my German book, as it wasn't in stock, but I have everything else. I've already started to read my Theories of Personality book. :)

new text books always smell nice.

Well, my pair of hiking boots were much worse for wear and with fall coming up and trips to the mountains planned, I bought a new pair. I wanted light weight but sturdy and decided on these Asolo's today. They're comfortable, but oh so stiff at the moment. I also like to put Superfeet insoles in my footwear.

When SpiffyBeth, Plus 1, Alpha and I got together, the frames broke on my Oakleys, so today I got these Native sunglasses in Asphalt/grey.

My Holga :lovey:
I been wanting one for 2 years but never new the name until I started using this site
Thanks Film Discussion much love :heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back