Your mission, if you choose to accept it.

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Note : Original idea has been removed.

Originally the idea was to have everyone take a portrait of themselves that would be photoshopped together to make a class photo. There was little response, it was too vague of an idea, and too hard to implement.

Instead, speXedy, came up with the idea of making a TPF yearbook. Simply take a 'yearbook' style portrait and I'll take care of the rest.

Things to include :

• Forum name
• Real name
• Joined date
• Favorite 'sub-forum'
• Website
• Quote and or signature
• Most likely to ______ (editors might change this one on you) =)

I'd be down with trying to combine all the pictures... I'll keep an eye on this thread to see when people submit pics.

Hmm......full body. That's probably not going to happen. If you decide you wouldn't mind maybe a nice diaphram up shot then suuuuuuuuuuuuure :lol: I do not like pictures of myself especially when my whole fat body is in it.

Why not do yearbook style? this way we can take more of a face/upper body shot, and your a lot more free for poses. it will make it more ... the person.

just an ideda

Well if that's the case hehe yay for me! I'd submit a photo either way. Just tell us what you want! note: I see you changed your idea where's my credit! jk .... I'll submit my photo in a day or so.

jadin said:
• Most likely to ______ (editors might change this one on you) =)

I don't know what to put there =(

Wow, never seen this thread before. Wow, did this idea ever get made into anything?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back