Your next T-Shirt

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not much really...saw this on the way home Sunday in NC. Went on for miles!

10002249-L.jpg

10009770-L.jpg

Hey, these are interesting! Must show them to my children. Cotton is not among the things that grow in my country!

(My computer is old and slow. So when the pictures gradually - yawn! - loaded and developed from very blurred to clear, at first I thought the first was a photo of a huge amount of demonstrators somewhere and I thought "What? Should those show me what my next t-shirt is to be like?" ;););))

(Mind you: I'll get a new computer this Christmas)

As the pic was coming up here I too initially thought, "Woodstock" 1969.
Nice shots here, thanks for sharing them.
Terry

Funny you should mention demonstration. When I returned home, there was a huge protest at the Lincoln Memorial: Union Workers....followed by a March. I got some shots of that as well and may post. Thanks for your comments.

Do you travel every weekend? These remind me of the drive up I took last month. Gotta love the cotton fields and rampant humidity of the Carolinas... Maybe love is the wrong word... :D Good pics, as always.

Thanks Hobbes! I do seem to get around...but more than I'd like at times. But, I never fail to take my trusty picture maker with me. My poor family has gotten used to me now; when I spin around or pull off the road they know I've "seen" something. :wink:

Excellent title :)

i really like the first one!-:)
and it looked like a crowd/demonstration for me too!-:)))

like other people have said, at first i thought it was just a huge crowd of people :)

that second picture is pretty cool since i've never seen a cotton plant/tree (whatever you call them) up close

-Dan

wow coll... I've never seen the cotton (exept my t-shirts :))

Most reactions

Back