your opinion

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Destiny, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Destiny

Destiny TPF Noob!

Ehm...never posted any photos in here, but anyway...I got some shots of a waterfall...I made some black/white and left some colored....what do you think looks better? I'll put the best shot I made on here, cause I'm pretty curious what you like better...(I know the photo is far away from being perfect, but well...who cares).

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

2. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

i personally like the black & white better :) ... i think its too much blue color in the water...

3. Vladimir Estragon

Vladimir Estragon TPF Noob!

I prefer the b&w too. The only problem is that the focal point, where the water is best focused and motion stopped, is in deep shadow and hard to see.

4. hiram

hiram TPF Noob!

yup i go for the BW, but the colored one is great if the water werent that blue. :)

5. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I think the B&W one is better. I don't think the color one is bad because of the blue, but the green in the upper left corner. I think it looks a bit washed out due to being over exposed.

6. luckydog

luckydog TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    They're both good, though i agree that the B&W is slightly better. Also have to agree with Voodoo in regards to the top of the pic being washed out a little.

As long as you and the camera were both dry after taking the shot, i say top marks for getting in amongst it and trying to get a different angle for the shot.

7. Destiny

Destiny TPF Noob!

yeah, we both stayed dry ;)

I agree with you about the top being washed out, but I have a very simple digital camera with nothing to adjust myself except the zoom ;).

I myself also prefer the b/w photo, my mum just had a look at it and said she didn't like it at all, so that's why I wanted to hear some other opinions :D