your OTHER job.

I work at a retail Best Buy store and sell things all day. I love selling things from our small digital imaging area, especially when a customer is interested in a DSLR.

Cool. Do you get good discounts on camera hardware?

My full time job is a cobol programmer, I also own a gift shop where i work at night and on weekend. I used to think 2 day weekend was short, but i will be so thankful if i just get 1 day off from work and just drive to Maine or cape cod to shoot some photo.

Cobol? Oh man, that makes me think of my college days when storing my applications on hard sectored disks. LOL

I create web applications for a very large conservation organization.

I am a line repair tech for the local water company. Good pay, but out in all kinds of weather and called out all hours day and night.

2 weeks ago I got 58 hours overtime. 1 shift was 23 hours long.
Last week 41 hours overtime. 16 hour shifts.
This week only 28 hours overtime. :)

I'm unemployed once again...quit my job at a turn-and-burn portrait studio in the mall. Now I'm looking for a waitressing gig until I go to grad school in the fall.

I'm the material planner at a toyota manufacturing plant. Production Control Dept

Retired - under local management! 40 years as a family dentist. Now earning money with my camera for charity - Local Childrens' Hospice channelled through my Rotary Club. Selling prints and children photo shoots as well as getting kids interested in photography at village youth Club.

I ... Sell Cameras to people. Not bad, but sure not taking advantage of my degree, that's for sure!

Don't you just hate that? It happens a lot in my industry (music and sound)... the old joke goes Peabody (my school): home of the largest waiter and waitress alumni population in Baltimore!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back