your OTHER job.

SAHD (pronounced with a "breathy" Sad, as in sahd). :thumbup:"Stay-At-Home-Dad":thumbup:

Of course we would all like to do photography all day

sod that!!! I'd never be able to process all the images

I'm scum, the lowest of the low, I work in retail therefore I must be a born liar, at least that's what most customers assume of me. I mean why come into a shop and ask a question if your not prepared to except the answer :er: and why treat me like I'm something you just stepped in?

Salesman.... Boring as it is :p

I'm a freshmen in high school =)

In Geometry class doing proofs as i speak. Anyone got any tips for these? haha, there hard!

I do Fine Art Reproduction professionally.

What that means is shooting paintings with 4x5 medium format camera and a 384 megapixel digital scanback instead of film. Doing color correction / PP, and printing straight to canvases, and fine art papers.

http://www.gallerystreet.com

So most would consider me a "pro" but when it comes to my DSLR I consider myself a semi-amateur / hack.

I'm scum, the lowest of the low, I work in retail therefore I must be a born liar, at least that's what most customers assume of me. I mean why come into a shop and ask a question if your not prepared to except the answer :er: and why treat me like I'm something you just stepped in?

Holy crap! Where do you work? I'm very lucky that where I work, there's not a true "commission" system in place, which relieves us salespeople of the pressure of trying to sell the biggest, most expensive items. This in turn relaxes everyone(Customers included) and we can concentrate on just helping them. You can't do that where you work?

I believe that both of you work in camera shops.

I work for State Patrol fixing computer issues for Troopers. Specifically I work in the Carrier Enforcement division which contains the troopers that inspect Semi Trucks. It's pretty cushy and really easy...no stress at all.

I work Police and Security

- By-Law Officer
- HVAC Tech
- Computer Tech
- Newspaper Photographer
- President/ Founder of Charitable Organization
...... and many many many more things..
I'm somewhat of a work-o-holic and I never say no... I'm my own worst enemy

i'm a processing tech at an insurance company. i like the title, it makes me sound like i do something other than file and print things.;)

my fiance is finishing his degree in law enforcement, so a round of applause for all of you police/security/fixers of police cars and computers.:D:clap:

I'm a Child Care Provider

*In other words a county paid Babysitter

Are you for real? Cause that is the last thing I would have expected you to say...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back