Your preference?

which Camera brand do you prefer?

• Total voters

choudhrysaab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys ... just wondering how many of you prefer which brand of photography equipment.

so the poll is between the two BIG contenders - Canon vs. Nikon

THIS POLL HAS BEEN CREATED FOR FUN ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!!!

Canon
Nikon

Other :lol:

I guess that would lump together Haselblad, Leica, Minolta, Pentax, Sony, Olympus, Kodak, Sigma, Fujifilm, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

KmH ... how about you help the cause and vote for your preference yourself :boogie:
When confronted with more than one choice I have to post a forum query and wait till I get a couple hundred other people's opinion before I can decide.

Check back next week. ;)

But,,,,,, but, but, but....I just realise, I did! Vote that is. :thumbup:

In fact, I vote everytime I post (Nikon Cowboy). Plus, it's in my sponsor list down there in my sigggggggy. (in with all the other N words)

Besides, your poll is public (not sure I want people to see how I voted, in your poll that is). :lol::gah:

Canon
Nikon

Other :lol:

I guess that would lump together Haselblad, Leica, Minolta, Pentax, Sony, Olympus, Kodak, Sigma, Fujifilm, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

"The Hasselblad H3DII-39 Digital SLR offers the very best in digital medium format image capture to studio and location photographers at an affordable price." Only...... $30,995.00

i wanted to make it public so we can see which brand all these Experts (here on The Photo Forum) prefer =)

HeY iTs ScOTtY ... you're missing an "o" in your sig.
referring to "my want list is TO long" unless thats what you're actually trying to say :meh:

Last edited:
Only people who want to be cool say they are cool :p
nikon girls...
Canon girls...
hey girls are girls... right? :p

Ok, here's a Canon girl. Let's see one of your Nikon girls. :)

599275130_BWhUH-XL.jpg

Those Big long thick girthed White Lens' attract the Wimmenz more than those Needle thin black things Nikon call lens' :p

Ya know... You can tell allot about a Photographer with the size of his... :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back