Your preference?

which Camera brand do you prefer?

• Total voters
i have 2 canon bodies and 4 canon lenses. funny thing is, the only thing that really steered me to one over the other was in my college freshmen photography class, the professor, 2 of 3 TAs and about 3/4 of the class all shot on canons. i jumped on and have been nothing but pleased since.

that being said, it seems to be just like mac vs pc arguments: the better you know one, the more you dislike the other-- kind of thing. i've not personally used any high end nikons, but the D60 my friend has is woefully disappointing, even compared to my XTi.

competition between the two will only make both sides stronger!

Do I get 1 vote for each Nikon body I own (7)? No? That probably would skew the poll a bit.

I think Nikon took over the camera sales lead from Canon about a year ago.

Last edited:
well well looks like the muscle has arrived
Keep firing your lazers!!!

696_laser_shooting_smiley.gif
:lmao:

Those who know their optics buy Canon...the rest jumped the Nikon bandwagon!:lol: I can't believe Canon is actually winning this pole.

Honestly I don't think it matters. I stuck with canon because it just wasn't smart for me to get rid off ten year's worth of equipment. And once you get used to the wheel on back of Canon's...everything else is uncivilized ;)

Those who know their optics buy Canon...the rest jumped the Nikon bandwagon!:lol: I can't believe Canon is actually winning this pole.

Honestly I don't think it matters. I stuck with canon because it just wasn't smart for me to get rid off ten year's worth of equipment. And once you get used to the wheel on back of Canon's...everything else is uncivilized ;)
very well put :clap:

Most reactions

Back