Your Questions Answered

Are you growing each day; photography wise?

Can you give me rough dimensions of an enlarger that will do 8x10s?

Also what black and white film would you recommend for landscapes and/or portaits.

what is your favourite pizza topping?

mine is spicy meat, pepperoni, onion and olive. I strongly recommend it

Daniel said:
Can you give me rough dimensions of an enlarger that will do 8x10s?
10x8 negs or 10x8 prints? If the latter then about so big*.

Daniel said:
Also what black and white film would you recommend for landscapes and/or portaits.
Plus-X in Microdol-X @ 1:3 dilution. Perfect for both.

*Even the cheapest of enlargers will stretch to doing a 10x8 print if you are using 35mm negs.

JohnMF said:
what is your favourite pizza topping?

mine is spicy meat, pepperoni, onion and olive. I strongly recommend it
Don't really eat much pizza, but I know this restaurant does one with rocket and parmesan...

square root of nine billion always woulndered what it was and wont fit on my calculator cheers

ok, hertz....

how bout this....

its a true dilemma... do you do something to please yourself, to the fullest..
or do you choose to do the other thing, that pleases everyone, but not yourself ?

totally serious here.... should someone choose selfishness, or martyrdom?
how do you know which to choose?

Being selfless in itself is a selfish (alot fo selfs there!) act becasue it makes you feel good. I don't really think there are many situations where people do selfless things without any other agenda.

When you ask someone about why they give to a charity they will say because it desrerves it etc but I guarantee the majority will also say becasue of the way it makes them feel.

I think selfishness is fair enough, but conscience usually picks one for you. Obviously if it was a choice between you dying and a total stranger you wouldn't pick you. Even if it was ten strangers. Would you really pick yourself?

Not that that answered your question :D

Most reactions

Back