Your (realistic) aims!

#1. Make the move into the portrait world.

#2. Expand my Motocross shoots by at least three states and two new publications.

#3. In between all learn more in general.

So those are my ideas what are yours?

Good post Overread.

I want to get better at taking portraits. I'd also like to get out and do some macro stuff.

A bigger ambition is to create a series of photos that illustrate my interpretation of poetry. Maybe some poems written in response to photographs, although I'm not sure I'd do them justice.

Ryan

Another thing I would like to do, which I'm sure has been done a MILLION times over, is recreate famous paintings and sculpture with my photography--"The Birth of Venus," "Odalisque," "Dying Gaul," etc.

Just for fun.

I live 50 miles away from SF. I hopefully will be getting a Honda Ruckus (approximately achieves 100 mpg :drool:) next month so I can use it to tour SF and visit all the places worth visiting and make a photo gallery of it. I can then create my first portfolio with those pictures :D.

#1 A light bulb

#2 Portature Work

#3 My Osprey are back ~ Yay, but it will be a wile before she lays an egg, so Ill watch from afar till then and build the hide.

Well since I am still new to this hobby my goals are to take in as much info as my brain can handle, get out more and just enjoy life and take some nice photos to remeber it. Lastly to get up the nerve to post up some pics and take the c.c. You guys give

So Overread.......how did this workout for you or any of the other people that posted in this thread?

My mini aim is to get my new water shots done. I'm having a hard time figuring out when I'm going to get that done though.....=(

BTW......this is an old thread but I thought it was a good idea to have a short term goal.

I'm trying to set up a series of shots about the local micro breweries in Derbyshire

I think you'll be needing a model to shoot, someone that can go through the agony of making it look like they're enjoying drinking all sorts of beers. I feel this is a burden I can handle. You won't even have to pay me, just pay for my transportation costs. That's how good of a guy I am.

1- Ordering my On-Location setup XD and getting some use off it...
2- Move to Montreal and Un-shy myself from taking pictures in "public"... (IE: Downtown MTL)
3- Gaining confidence about my skills and learning more

Last edited:
I plan on producing bastard children of HCB and Ansel.

1- Ordering my On-Location setup XD and getting some use off it...
2- Move to Montreal and Un-shy myself from taking pictures in "public"... (IE: Downtown MTL)
3- Gaining confidence about my skills and learning more

Yes, that un-shying becomes necessary when SP is left alone for more than a little while. In addition to the ebb and flow of people's perceptions and tolerances, on the streets.

Most reactions

Back